ASSET MANAGEMENT PLUS
Dual Managed Accounts
Asset management plus is a private wealth management investment service available to high net worth individuals both local and abroad. Individuals who have assets (physical or financial) of high value, Pent is well resourced to manage your assets whilst you concentrate on your core profession/vocation.
Depending on the investment objective and risk tolerance level of clients, there is a wide range of portfolios under the Asset Management Plus, thus, including fixed income, equity and mixed portfolios.
In terms of physical asset management, for example, facility management like hotels, public infrastructure; our corporate finance team conducts assessment on the business and offer professional advisory and financial support to ensure that the facility/business succeeds.
Features of the Product
- Target client includes high Net-worth Individuals, both local and foreign;
- Minimum asset worth GHC100, 000 and above;
- Investments in securities for capital growth and periodic income;
- Requires one – time lump sum or regular deposits or transfer of securities into investment account;
- Investors are encouraged to hold their investment for a minimum Period of one year.
Benefits to Customers
- We at Pent use active management approach to reposition assets against vulnerability and volatility of the market;
- Pent assist clients in designing investment policy statement to meet their desired objectives;
- Quarterly client’s statement available for client to monitor performance;
- Investment Advisor will be assigned to you and he will readily respond to your needs.
Key Application Requirements (For Individual Accounts)
- One passport- sized photograph;
- Valid photo ID ( eg. Passport, Driver’s License, Voter ID, NHIS);
- Fill application form;
- Initial deposit.
Key Application Requirements (For Institutional Account)
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Trust deed / constitution;
- Investment policy ( where applicable);
- Investment management agreement;
- Application form;
- National Photo ID of contact persons.