PENT PREMIUM INVESTMENT (PPI)
Dual Managed Accounts
The PPI is a highly secured short-term fixed income instrument that offers significant percentage points of returns above the Government of Ghana Treasury bill rates. The Pent Premium Investment just like Government of Ghana Treasury Bills has tenors of 3 months (91 days), 6 months (182 days), 1 year (365 days) and more.
Features of the Product
- Minimum Investment is GH₵10,000;
- Investment is done for fixed period of 91, 182 and 365 days or more;
- Interest rate is higher than the Government of Ghana Treasury Bill;
- Clients can rollover/reinvestment upon maturity of investment;
- Interest depends on amount invested and tenor;
- Regular interest payment on long term investments can be arranged.
Benefits to Customers
- Superior investment income;
- Client can invest as much as possible;
- Returns are higher than the treasury bills returns;
- Certainty of earnings;
- Higher earnings on higher deposits;
- Free investment advisory services.
Key Application Requirements (For Individual Accounts)
- One passport- sized photograph;
- Valid photo ID ( eg. Passport, Driver’s License, Voter ID, NHIS);
- Fill application form;
- Initial deposit.
Key Application Requirements (For Institutional Account)
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Trust deed / constitution;
- Investment policy ( where applicable);
- Investment management agreement;
- Application form;
- National Photo ID of contact persons.